Monday, September 16, 2013

The Passage of Time


 
Despite time past, the sorrow does not subside. It is always with me on a daily basis. The pain comes and goes but the intensity of the pain is the same. The pain is beyond description. Daily I think of David and realize how massive the loss is. I long for him and my heart yearns for one glimpse of his lovely face.The eyes continue to leak and the face has a constant saddened look. Many have commented about my sad visage as it is a reflection of how my heart feels.  I know that the soul lives forever and that one day I will be reunited with my son. I grieve as I do not live in the future but the present. In this world David no longer exists except in the hearts and memories of those who love him. It is so disappointing, so frustrating and so very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment