Monday, January 18, 2016

I do not know how to explain life


I started writing after David died. Now I am going over what I have written and would like to share with you my experiences as some of you maybe going through this terrible journey of loss and despair.

I am not sure of anything any more regarding life. I do not know how to explain it. I feel such a void and an empty feeling. The glow is gone. The beauty is gone. I saw a beautiful sunrise today and of course I talked to David. I am not sure what to think. Sometimes I say that he is better off with the Lord and he is resting and enjoying God. At other times I say “my baby is gone” and I could not protect him. I feel such awesome sadness that cannot be described. The emotional pain is becoming somehow more intense. 

topicsingrief.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment