Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Some Thoughts



During the day I continue to dwell on David in between what I am doing. The sorrow continues and the despair is real. I often think that David was released and freed from this evil world. Maybe death was therefore not a threat to him, but rather a welcome thing. I must be crazy thinking that way. I realize that everything on this earth is temporary. To everything there is a beginning and an end.

I must be willing to accept pain and death as part of life and just go on. This pain might give me the strength to endure. I am thinking that the love that I have for David is that power that will keep him among the living. Just as Jesus lives in our hearts, so can David live in my heart and the hearts of those who knew him and love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment