Thursday, December 17, 2015

Are People numb to Death?



I continue to reflect over statements that people say.  I get so upset sometimes as to what I hear and then I realize that they do not know what they are saying. I think that people have become numb to death as we see it on a daily basis and in large numbers. We hear about soldiers dying in war and about bombs blowing up and killing many people at the same time. We hear about earthquakes destroying millions. We hear about car and airplane crashes. We hear about shootings and stabbings on a daily basis. All the news is full of death and people look at it as part of everyday happenings. However when death hits you personally it is a different matter. It is the biggest blow of your life. The loss grips your whole soul. It is devastating. Your whole life is turned upside down. It does not matter how one dies. The loss is awesome no matter what. However people try to make a difference.

I question everything and yet I am told that I have no right to question. I have to accept this as God’s will. I know that God is in control. I believe that God allowed this to happen. I still question however and ask WHY? WHY???? Am I destined to suffer? Maybe that is the answer. I would give my soul just to hold David one more time. Why did he go? I am anguishing over him.


No comments:

Post a Comment