Thursday, August 2, 2018

Day by Day Living



My heart is full of sorrow. I often think that I could live a better life if David had not died. I wonder what it would be like if I could live life over again or if I could start fresh with the knowledge that I have now. I look back with regret and wonder if I could have done something to prevent losing David. Yet the new life is all around me. Every day is a new life. Every dawn is a new day. Every morning is a new existence. It is a new chance to live life to the fullest.

In order to live a new life, I need day to day living. I seek to live that day and each hour and each moment as if it were all time and all eternity. Each day living will remove living in the past or the future. I will make each day a new beginning.




No comments:

Post a Comment