Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Diary


David Died on August 17, 2003. I started writing about my pain.

September 29, 2004,  I feel sorrow the minute I wake up. I will never ever feel the same as before the massive loss. Oh, how I yearn for David. I imagine him around me in the kitchen all the time. I wish that he could hug me again and I hug him too. I wish that things were different. I wish that life did not deal me such pain. I wish that I had the power to reverse things. I wish that I could get peace over this. I wish that I could feel comfort and get back into life. I wish that I could be me again. I wish that I could embrace life again. I wish that I could feel no pain. I wish that I could heal. I wish that I could find the thing that would make this loss bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment